Monday, August 08, 2005

when the divine subdues hopeful Trust's disappointment

SUNDAY MORNING
when the Divine subdues hopeful Trustul's disappointment

Just when i was starting to accept the fact that Dale has more important things to do in school that he won't be able to go to Manila with his Mom on Aug15 (^grr...!^), he finally admitted that indeed, he'll go here.
It was sunday morning of Aug07, when i was busy preparing for the celebration of my sister's 1st birthday, when Dale called. He said Tita told him last night that I won't be able to go to her hotel in Malate by 7am 'coz i have to go to school and that I may be there by afternoon, when classes are over. Then Dale admitted what he's been trying to deny in hopes of surpriseng me: he'll be with tita in Manila. I was so relieved that I barely managed to suppress a gleeful shout. I even found myself crying. Ha! who in the world could be happier after finding out that the one you love and been waiting for to see after 3 months of being away from each other, will finally be toghter!!
***to be continued...***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home