Thursday, August 04, 2005

sweetest, most thoughtful thing today

WARNING: I'm in my ultra-mushy mode. ^^,

The sweetest, most thoughtful thing someone told me today was this:

"...i miss alexa like missed freethrows..."

The text message was not about me. Ate Xyldrae refers to my adorable and very endearing 11-month-old sister Alexa.

Talk about missing someone, I miss DALE badly. The impact of that fact just crashed into me when he called me yesterday. Hearing his voice through my cell phone just made me think that I would still continue to hear him that way for more months and for many more times to come. Yes, long-distance relationships suck big time.
And so, my tears started welling up in my eyes as I tried to sound okay on the phone for his sake.

DAMN you, Time and Distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home