Sunday, July 24, 2005

busy monday

oh well. woke up to a lazy morning... chatted with mom and her friends over coffee and capri.. what can i do, that's just what it is.
anyway, they have been making fun of me about my stubborness. mom tells me i should look for another guy, someone who's nearer. i just smiled and kept quiet. they don't know better.
so there... i endured the banter for a longer time than necessary. but at that time i would rather listen to them than to go to school. i've still got the hang ups from the relaxing weekend i just had.
but then, the goody2shoes part of me stubbed the last capri stick and said goodbye to my mom and her firends. im obliged to go to school, not because it's a responsibility i gladly accepted but because it is what's expected. ho-hum... what a life... but this is better than anything for now. so i took my bag and headed to the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home