Friday, July 22, 2005

the prejudged 'bigamist' (oh c'mon...)

oh well, what can i do when everyone's accusing me of bigamy?
i'm here at the HF Office, minding my own sweet biz and then HERCULES comes into the picture and into the room. So what? da heck i care!
okay, okay, the question is: am i REALLY a bigamist?
the answer is: NO! a hell of a BIG NO!
to set things straight, I have a boyfriend.
And I'm happy with my relationship with him. Despite the fact that it's long distance (which is shitty and unbearable at times), I'm still okay. I cannot ask for more.

***maybe i'll publish the story here one of these days... hmmm... that means bearing my soul ***

Plus, what they think i did isn't technically bigamy. (hello!)

to add to that, whatever other people perceive me to be is just what and how they want to perceive me. so that just doesn't make any sense. B*LL, like what i always say.

in everything, and in everyone, there's always more to what's on the surface.

and as for this so-called "hercules," i don't need to explain to any one what our companionship is. those who know me well knows what i'm up to (at least, i hope so).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home