Friday, August 05, 2005

bonding with dale's mom

FRIDAY, AUG5--okay, now i really really feel like THE girlfriend everyone's doting for (at least this applies to dale's side).
about ten days from now, tita linda (dale's mom) would be going to manila. she's going to stay there for a week. now, dale has been telling me to accompany his mom... (uuyy...) bonding?!?
hehehe... this is a bit cute and.. well, i dunno.. it just gives me a warm feeling to know that i'll be with tita linda, remembering how she has always treated me like her own daughter. she even cooked my favorite food whenever i go there at their place. i hope i would make a good impression like before since this time, we are in a different place entirely.

*_* I wish Dale could also come with tita in Manila... ^^sigh^^


JUSTPLAY ISH1
when it comes to my staff, i couldn't ask for more. combined, they make a super sports section... except there's one element missing: ate xyl.
sans xyldrae, the HF sports section is one genius short.

scheduled for release on aug 3, i hope we could all make it in time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home