Friday, March 24, 2006

it's just so sad...

amp! ngaun na lang ulit ako nakapag-blog! amp talaga!

i feel so out of touch with myLIFE...with my SELF, for that matter.

so for the recap:

1. i lost dale. yes, i did. it feels so sad to acknowledge the fact that i just don't deserve such a wonderful personlike him... :-(
2. dried my eyes and continued to live life (as i don't know it anymore).
3. spending my days with joem, someone whom i love and loves me so much more and yet, at the back of my head, a voice silently affirms: yes, indeed, something's lacking
4. since i made a mess with losing my cellphone believing that my dad's goin' to buy me a new one, i lost touch with people who's supposed to know how i remembered and missed them
5. i'm reaping the awful truth: ang hirap ng walang cellphone! sh*Tty talaga.
6. the only person that makes my soul reach the heavens and feel God's greatness is my sister-- Alexa. she's growing up to be so pretty and witty someday, i know. she's so cute, she calls me "Atiss.." (for "ate tiff"). hehe...
7. Joemar's been such a wonder, an enigma i'm about to fully understand. he shows his affection in such weird, and nevertheless overwhelming, ways. he's just not good at displaying his vulnerability.
8. i could very well say: i AM his vulnerability... hehehe.. it's such sweet rapture to see the defenses of the epitome of masculinity wither with just a look, or a biting word whispered with a wicked smile... hehehe...
9. i have qualms about continuing my so-called 'career' in HF... i'm afraid i may not fully live up to the expectations and demands for i know that there's no way for me but to go up (as always).
10. My dream: the publication of JustPlay2, requires e to go through nightmarish apprehension if i could actually finish the sports mag ontime
11. later today, joem would meet me at the HF ofice and we'd go to Ate Xyl's place. i miss her so much...her and our yosi+starbucks rituals.

++ SH*T! i forgot to bring my capri! darnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home