Tuesday, January 24, 2006

when the circle gets broken

today, i have been going through the whirls and swirls of my currently crazy life. i know i haven't even stopped for a while to clearly see where i'm going (if i'm going back to the path that i ought to take, or still have an extended vacation in my so-called lost-ness.).

as i was walking in circles through the foggy rotonda of my life, JAH suddenly got to me to tell me that i should start thinking about going back to where i should be... dale sent me an sms saying that his ring broke. i mean OUR promise ring got broken. as of now, i still haven't asked him about the details but when i received the news, i touched the silver band around my right ring finger and felt bad that its twin was miles away, struggling to get fixed. could that be a bad sign of the unexpected worse to come?

and i thought the worst was over days ago...

now i know i REALLY should go back to that familiar path and stop being this lost.


i look over my shoulder,
straining my sight to what i passed by
and felt the the trace
of comfort i have eagerly and blindly
left
behind.

i have chosen my champion lifetimes ago
but i went my way and swam in the
murky
waters of
forgetfulness.

i drowned in the word: I
i was deep in the calming waters of my reflections...
so deep in there that
I
forgot
about
you & me...
US.

Now

i'm going back
to where i saw your eyes sparkle,
mirroring mine.

i'm going back
to where i stood up alone
knowing that somewhere unseen
you are standing up for me too.

i'm going back
to that dream where i would share
the beach
the sun
and the songs
with you.

only you.

everyone knows that
if ever
i would
believe in
LOVE,

i would believe in you.

only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home