Tuesday, December 06, 2005

my rebirth... [as a so-called monogamist]

As of now, I don't really know if i should be completely happy with this new sense of liberation of being tied to just one ___... i am not really sure if i made the right decision last night when i agreed to break away from _______. last night i was just sad because my Sunshine's sad... now, i'm sad because i know i lost a treasure. but then, maybe it wasn't really mine in to begin with. it wasn't really mine because i didn't concede to be bask solely and completely in its light.
my sunshine's gone... and i hope it's for good. i just can't stand thethoughtthat it's just there, so near, so untouchable in its brightness and its vuonerability towards me.
my sunshine's gone... but then i have the warmth of my Love to hold me close. and that, for me, is enough. or at least i would like to believe so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home